Sunday, September 26, 2004

Reality bites ...

Hello people ,

I am back to blogging once again after a gap of sorts . Well that was partly because of my new blog "The Ultra Zone" and also partly because the movie season has arrived with the end of the mid-semester exams this Thursday . Well , the gap was a good one and a much-awaited one at that. However , just as all good things come to an end , it just did ... for me at least .

The marks are out for Computer Software - yeah that's the name of one course that I am taking . The results were , I won't say unexpected , but a shock nevertheless . I guess I needed that - a little shaking-up to remind myself of the reality ... and sure as hell reality bites ...

In fact the time I have been having in kgp has been one of the worst at least from an academic point-of-view . Well , I guess that is understandable in one of the premier institutes of the country with the the load of competition reaching new heights ... But that probably is me shifting the blame to someone else for something that I am responsible for ... me and me alone .

I had taken a decision in my life ... the most important decision of my life when I took the plunge into the IIT way of life . I guess I should have been aware of all the trials and tribulations that I would have had to go through . But once I have made that decision there's no way I can change it can I ?? Now its upto me to pick myself up and start with renewed vigour .

After all , "failures are the stepping stones to success" ... or so said someone ...

till next time ... ciao

No comments: